Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a brand new 2013 Hardball and customized it a bit. Sold it in 2016 - was the only bike I've ever sold that I knew as soon as the kid pulled away: 'damn did I ever just made a mistake'. Only off-road hare scrambles and enduroX racing for the last 3 years until this weekend...
Picked up a 2016 XC, Stage 2 (all Lloyds), Big Honker Exhaust, Mini Apes, De-badged, Speaker lids w/Alpine 6x9s and Hertz Tweetrs all round. 21"Magnum front wheel in solid black. 2" Lowering link. Everything colour matched White Pearl.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Sounds good. Get some posts on here and post some pics.

·
Registered
600 Posts
/Ditto from Indy Michael, get to posting and get a pic up...welcome back...

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Methinks you now have a better bike. That should erase any regrets about selling the HB. You didn't mention if it has a laydown license bracket. Click the link below if it doesn't. Shameless self promotion, eh?

·
Registered
222 Posts
If you don't post pictures it didn't really happen!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Methinks you now have a better bike. That should erase any regrets about selling the HB. You didn't mention if it has a laydown license bracket. Click the link below if it doesn't. Shameless self promotion, eh?
Oh, no, I literally just ordered one from WD this morning before I caught up on these forum messages. I have a feeling though that it won't fit our plates here in Canada and if so then I'll send back and hit you up for a custom size. Thx.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Nice Looking Ride Michael,

The bracket won't fit canuck plates..you will need to drill a couple holes in the plate to make it fit...I had to do that with mine...my CC came from New MExico 8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts