Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Gettysburg next weekend for Bike week. I have at least one of my friends meeting up with me on his Vegas Jackpot. I'm sure we'll do the poker run both Friday and Saturday if anyone wants to meet up.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I'm off all next week and plan to be riding pretty much all of it. Heading up to Maine and into Canada this weekend with a good chance I'll be heading back south to PA for the later part of the week. Which might put me smack-dab into Gettysburg Bike Week.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm off all next week and plan to be riding pretty much all of it. Heading up to Maine and into Canada this weekend with a good chance I'll be heading back south to PA for the later part of the week. Which might put me smack-dab into Gettysburg Bike Week.
That's funny, I'm doing almost the same thing! Taking the family up to Niagara Falls (SUV, not bike) through the 4th. Took off all week anyway and plan on spending most of it riding.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
That's funny, I'm doing almost the same thing! Taking the family up to Niagara Falls (SUV, not bike) through the 4th. Took off all week anyway and plan on spending most of it riding.
My fam is away in Florida :devil I'm a man possessed....like I told broggy this morning, come Saturday "tie a bandanna around your head, stick your left middle finger high in the air, pin the throttle with your right and keep up if you can..."

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you been to the bike week? Would it be worth the ride from Kansas?

Teal
I was at last years bike week, Quiet Riot opened up and the place was pretty full. I enjoyed it but probably wouldn't ride from Kansas just for that. You can google Gettysburg bike week and see the weeks schedule. Fog Hat plays on Friday and Warrant plays Saturday, plus other bands to fill in the space.
I've visited Gettysburg before, but if you haven't and are interested in the battlefields and history they have tours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts