Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using the ghost brackets for saddle bags? How do the work and is there specifc bags that work better with them?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
283 Posts
A couple of people use them on here, they only work with std. or generic leather bags. Hard bags don't sit right unless you mod the bracket. I sold mine because I have victory hard bags and couldn't get them to hang right.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I used them on a previous bike several years ago with Heritage Style Leather bags. they worked OK but the bags had a tendancy to flop a little since there is no support on the lower part of the bag. I would use them again if I planned on not having bags on the bike regularly but needed them for trips.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have them on my hammer. They are awesome because for one hammer doesn't really look all that great to me with any bags on them, but since I only have the hammer and I travel cross country every year I do need bags. I agree the brackets make the bags on the bike even worse but can you really beat that it takes really less then 15 secs to take both bags off and when they are off you would never even know you had bags on.... That is simply the selling point for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts