Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
At least that guy at the end was wearing all the Harley protective gear.
...and the dufus who failed wasn't.:ltr:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
A guy following the "hey guys watch this" is proof of nothing. IMO a real girl would not go there. That is a testosterone thing to do.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
A wife beater and do rag is Harley protective gear ain't it?

:)

Not sure if you got my joke or if I am missing yours.
Actually, I did miss your joke, but I finally got it. Us old guys can be slow some days.:crzy:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm curious if the guy can turn to the right ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I recently added a Sportster to the stable so I joined a Sportster forum for how to's and what not to do's. Man those guys are super sensitive about Sportsters being called girls bikes, I don't even tell them I bought it for my daughter:p

·
Registered
682 Posts
I recently added a Sportster to the stable so I joined a Sportster forum for how to's and what not to do's. Man those guys are super sensitive about Sportsters being called girls bikes, I don't even tell them I bought it for my daughter:p
:ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Girls usually start on the 883 then move up to the grown up girls bike the 1200...

I seen that guy ride before. If it's the same guy he does the show with a bunch of Japanese bikes. He is good....

And I don't mean the moron with the IQ of a house plant that threw his bike down........?. What an idiot...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts