Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is global warming like Santa and the tooth fairy?
If I believe in them they will come?
If so, then .....

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Global Warming...?

LOL...yes, "man-caused global warming" is a "fact"..somewhat...in some places...just not at my house right now with a wind chill of -2f, and ice forming on the Great Lakes...several weeks early.

Al "Midnight Basketball" Gore "proved" it, beyond a shadow of a doubt, with his "all-the-data-is-in", books and Oscar "winning" movie, and fantasy slide show presentations...none of which allow for any press reporters, or skeptics, to participate in, or ask questions.

Al "Lock Box" Gore pinpointed the date as positively coinciding with the thawing of the North America glaciers that covered the continents beginning to recede, and the introduction of the first SUV, the Chevrolet Carryall Surburban ...20,000 years ago.:eek:

Yep...it's an "inconvenient fact"...all the data is in.

Here's a Russian SUV from 1946...the "Victory"...not the first, but pretty cool. thumb up

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
The northern hemisphere polar ice cap is melting. However the Southern hemisphere ice cap is growing. So its not really global, more of a change. What I don't understand is why, Whats different about the two hemispheres, North vs South. Possibly all the wars in the northern half, with all the guns and bombs used by both sides. :confused:

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
The northern hemisphere polar ice cap is melting. However the Southern hemisphere ice cap is growing. So its not really global, more of a change. What I don't understand is why, Whats different about the two hemispheres, North vs South. Possibly all the wars in the northern half, with all the guns and bombs used by both sides. :confused:
They keep saying we are due for the magnetic poles to switch. Maybe that has something to do with it.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So was it dinosaur farts and caveman campfires that caused the earlier ice age?

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
So was it dinosaur farts and caveman campfires that caused the earlier ice age?
Who are you calling a dinosaur? Damn if I don't fit that description and yes; I have been know to toot a bit more than my fair share. :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Who are you calling a dinosaur? Damn if I don't fit that description and yes; I have been know to toot a bit more than my fair share. :D

Wife says I must be hooked up wrong because we eat the same things but a I can inflate a blow up mattress with my ass.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I think as men get older they just fart more... I am noticing this as approach 40. My farts don't stink they smell like money and awesomeness!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts