Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This has nothing to do with Victory but my friend Greg Vaughan is competing in a bike tank art contest and has asked me to spread the word. It's down to just him and one other entry now with final vote closing at high noon (EST) on Monday. I don't expect anyone to vote for Greg just because I happen to know him, but exposure is publicity, and that's always good. Greg has one of the most bizarre imaginations I've ever witnessed as illustrated by his psychedelic nightmare theme, and he's a decent, hard-working family man that puts his all into whatever he lays his hand to, and great brush skills to match his vision. He also lives just a couple miles from me and we have collaborated on truck lettering and sign projects many times. Greg's FaceBook page.
Check it out:
https://gnarlymagazine.com/blogs/news/motorcycle-tank-art-contest-finals

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Yeah Gregs is hands down the better.
Cant undersrtand how the other even made it that far in the comp, or how many votes its got.
Wtf would want Johnny Depp glaring at them when they ride?
Gregs is way Gnarly!
Its wrap not paint I take it?
C'mon fellas get voting!

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gregs is way Gnarly!
Its wrap not paint I take it?
HaHa yes Greg is WAY gnarley, but his work is all hand-painted with brushes and airbrush. His shop is not exactly family-friendly but someplace you'll find many oddities such as his life-casting of a vagina. He's a gnarley TRIP!

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
HaHa yes Greg is WAY gnarley, but his work is all hand-painted with brushes and airbrush. His shop is not exactly family-friendly but someplace you'll find many oddities such as his life-casting of a vagina. He's a gnarley TRIP!
In that case I triple likes his work!

·
Registered
211 Posts
+1 for Greg. He got my vote.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Looks like Greg is trailing by a hair this morning ...so I helped him out :)

Reactions: id-man

·
Registered
66 Posts
Another +1 for Greg... I would think only women would be voting for Johnny Depp...

Reactions: id-man
1 - 8 of 8 Posts