Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read a lot of good things about these new Bridgestone H50 Battelcrusier tires, and I'm wondering if anyone of you or your friends have put them on...or used them on their Victorys,

Also, you know the whitewalls do give the HighBall that extra bit of Classic bobber look. Since the H50's don't have a whitewall product yet, you think those black walls will drastically kill the look of the HighBall?

I mean, getting, 18~20,000 mile on a tire VS the 10K I'm getting on my whitewalls now is a big improvement..

Paul Bounds
Houston, TX

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, to me, it looks as though Victory dropped the white walls for the Suede Black 2017 Highball model. The orange suede model still has them, tho I imagine you can still get a Suede Black with white walls for a stock set up fairly easily.

There are pics of the Suede black with no white walls here:
2017 Victory High-Ball Motorcycle - Black

As for my opinion, the HB deserves the white walls. No white walls would kill the look for me.

BUT, to each their own.

·
Premium Member
6,017 Posts
I think it would look good, coz I live by the rule, change is good ... and if you don't like it is only 8000 Km for the rear to wear out ...

Whatever floats your boat, but I would try it, just change the look completely

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yep I tend to agree...painfully

Supposedly there are more H50 Battlecruise tire models coming out later this year, which may include whitewalls.

But I do agree, the whitewalls do add that extra bit of class and 'Old School' look to the Highball.

Even when I changed out the tires at 10K, it was the rear tire that had lost most of it's tread, while the front tire still looked pretty decent. Here it is, `1 year later and 20K now on the bike, and the rear tire is wore out again. And that's not from tire skipping, or lockups, or no abs, just good hard ass riding...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts