Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the end of May Im heading to lloydz for dyno tune. I might change out the air box but not sure yet.
Its 09 Kingpin it will have the Thors on by then, I already have VFC and IAV on the bike.

Torque tubes are too costly for me, I was thinking of the S&S air box, but I notice the fitment is upto 07. Is there a 08 and up model?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
113 Posts
i think the torque tubes come with a free dyno from lloyd. i have the lloydz airbox but i wish i had shelled out the other 2 bills for the TT's especially if going to lloydz was an option for the free dyno.
just a thought

·
Registered
526 Posts
I took a ride up there about a month ago. Great people.
I believe Lloydz makes their own version of the S&S air box as well, maybe that would work.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the TT's pretty close to 6bills, I cant do that. Wondering if anyone has the the big sucker from Ness. It has a nice price point, but not if it doesnt improve on anything.

·
Registered
113 Posts
the loydz airbox made my torque and power curve change alot. it makes me want to run it to red line all the time. it doesnt have the grunt it used to have on low rpms. the top side of the rpms is awesome tho. im saving to get some TT's. really wish i had just done it to start with.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a stock '99 airbox with a K&N filter on the front. You get what you pay for...
the one I've seen is a long plate cleaner from ness. Not the big cone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts