Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had the idea of taking my scoot to Lloyd for a clutch change. I know the Barnett pack is about 150. What do yall think Lloyd charges for that parts and labor?

I know I should call them, but i just woke up with the thought, and this will bug me all day lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
13,239 Posts
just guessing $90 a hour and it will tale 2 hours plus primary gasket and like you said clutch plates. Guess around $400 total

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer hit me up for 105.00 to open and check the clutch w/gasket. At your estimation is the ball park, Ill be calling him soon maybe he could do a same day turn around Ill have to waste a vaca day for it

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Getting a well functioning clutch is never a waste of a vacation day. It is time off well spent.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got word a little over 300. So now I need to set a vaca day for it and I have open cc ready lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah been there b4, for some baffles. Never had work done there before. I emailed him about my dealer ordeal on the clutch. Where Polaris basically said its a normal sound. Lloyd said the clutch was shot that the dealer didn't look hard enough.

I could probably do it myself. But I rather it done right the 1st time lol

Just wondering the how the temp would be in late october for a ride up. He's only about an hour or so from me

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts