Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More and more I have hoops to jump through to order the same stuff folks in the other 49 states can easily get. I am so tired of this game. Can't get this, can't get that - not for sale to California residents. Yes, because we're ruled by the EnviroNatzis. Soon we won't be able to pass gas in California, and we'll all be walking around with some canister attached to our rears (ala the California Emissions Canister attached to our bikes).

Does anybody use or know of a good non-California mail forwarding service? Please recommend one. I need to smuggle in non-California compliant merchandise.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
When they install those tube things they have on gas pumps onto the public $hitters it will be a good sign that you should move out of CA!

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
CR, I'll be glad to help you get what it is you want. One benefit of having me do it is there's no sales tax here. I wonder if I order the whatzit for you, if I can get it dropped shipped to you.
We have an electorate problem in this country. Voters get too easily suckered into voting the wrong way and we all get screwed.
Click on the links below and find my email and phone there. Feel free to use both.
P.S. I met a fellow today who has an automotive lighting biz. We're getting together to try out H11 LED bulbs in the low beam. I have your HID in the high slot. More later. Contact me, ye hear.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CR, I'll be glad to help you get what it is you want. One benefit of having me do it is there's no sales tax here. I wonder if I order the whatzit for you, if I can get it dropped shipped to you...
Thank you, Ricz. I ended up finding another online store who is probably not as aware as the others, and I have ordered my merchandise. Will see if they actually ship it. If not, I'll have to take you on your offer. cheers

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
So have these places actually begun not shipping some of these items to CA at all? I always kinda figured it was more like you got warned you shouldn't install it but, after that, it's all on you.

when talking with my grandparents about what they can and can't do, i definitely get an idea of restrictive it can be to live in CA. Pretty glad I don't.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
When I was doing a lot of business in CA I was asked if I was going to move there. I said no, I can't stand the politics. Now Oregon has matched CA in rotten politics, taxes, regulations,etc., etc..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts