Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New rider from Central Texas.Rode a Cross Country Tour last week and I likes it. Got my 09 FLHTCU for sale on craiglist and Cycle Trader so I should have a Cross Country Tour shortly I hope. Been riding Harleys for many a year think I have about 14 of them in that time. Been following the Victory since it came out and I just could not get use to the Vision but when they came out with the Cross Country Tour it caught me ;) so I hope to have one shortly.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got one

Well I did not sell the Ultra so I traded it in. They were running some kind of special with so they could get Gunny to come to there shop and do a commercial they had to sell so many bikes so they gave me a very good deal that I could not pass up. Got a Pearl White one had a 80 mile run from there shop Napalm Motorsports in Austin to the house. I think I have had about 14 Harleys since I got my first one in 1982 so we will see how this one goes. I am impressed by it now.:)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Once you do a demo ride its pretty much over if you were in the market for a bike. I bought one within 2 wk.s of the demo. I've been very satisfied with it. hope you are too.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Once you do a demo ride its pretty much over if you were in the market for a bike. I bought one within 2 wk.s of the demo. I've been very satisfied with it. hope you are too.
LOL!!! I didn't even make it past demo ride day. Bought my black XCT right then and there. Haven't looked back since.. Love it!!thumb up

·
Registered
6 Posts
welcome

As a former HD rider I really appreciate the technology behind the Victory. I've only had my Kingpin for 3 weeks but love it more each time I ride it. thumb up

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.

It doesn't get much better than getting a good deal on something you want.

thumb up

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
LOL!!! I didn't even make it past demo ride day. Bought my black XCT right then and there. Haven't looked back since.. Love it!!thumb up
Totally understand Richard. It took me 2 weeks to locate the bike. The dealer where I did the demo didn't have the bike I wanted and could not get one evidently.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts