Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shortly after going to the Darkside on my Ultra I viewed a video by Arizona Victory dealer comparing the 96 and 106 motors. I was on my second compensator( upgraded) and had my stator fixed all under extended warranty I decided to give Victory a look because of the more modern and more powerful engine. Got a good deal and bought one on Saturday.
Hoagie

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard. cheers Btw, what color did you get?

·
Registered
436 Posts
You won't regret it! I had a Street Glide and don't miss it at all. I have the Cross Road and really enjoy riding it - freeway riding is a pleasure - it gobbles up the miles easily in 6th gear (65 mph+) up mountain passes etc no need to down shift - way better acceleration also....cheers

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Valley VA. If you want to hook up for a tour of the mountains out this way drop me a line.

Hank

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. I signed the papers on my XR last weekend. If all goes well I may pick it up this weekend or maybe even Monday if I have to work on Saturday. So the old Triumph is going up for sale.It has been a good bike,got over 73,000 miles now. I should not have taken that last demo ride,ha,ha. I hope the new Victory proves to be even a better bike. I think I'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
What's so special about that?:)

Most of us are HD converts!!!:cool:

Seriously though, welcome. Newbie myself. Hope we don't see you in the TOC any time too soon.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts