Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I traded the old blue girl off today to a guy that wanted payoff on his 2011 CC with 7200 miles on it but still wanted a Vic to ride.
Hope I didnt get hurt and the 106 will run as good as my modded V92.
What would have been a good difference to pay (just seeing if I got took)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Post 2 pictures please, one of the V92 in daylight

And one of the 2011 CC in daylight ?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Looking good!!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Congrats I have been looking at Vic's for a few years now. Have my eye on a new (last years model discounted demo) and hoping the dealer comes across with a decent number on my trade RSV. If your happy with the numbers than its an OK deal. You are the one that has to live with it.

·
Registered
12,201 Posts
A good deal is one where both parties are walking away with a smile. Were you and he smiling?

·
Premium Member
13,154 Posts
First; congrats. Like already said; if you're both happy then it's a good deal.

I'll take a stab at your answer though. If you gave him your 04 TC for his 11 XC plus $7k or so; you did a fair deal. That's assuming your 04 is worth $5500 or so.

Some better pics of both in the daylight would help a lot though like BP said. Also what performance upgrades have been done on the XC if any? Those don't show up in the pics usually.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had to give him $5500 and my V92TC.He told me the CC had baffles or ends modded/changed and a remap.I will get some outside pics soon.
Now to figure out how to set/change the settings on radio and add pig tail for battery tender.

·
13,002 Posts
I had to give him $5500 and my V92TC.He told me the CC had baffles or ends modded/changed and a remap.I will get some outside pics soon.
Now to figure out how to set/change the settings on radio and add pig tail for battery tender.
more then likely the pigtail is already there. Sounds like dealer didn't have the owners book ask them to get it for you. When Vic's website works you can find owners book on there web site

·
Registered
12,201 Posts
When connecting the pigtail to the battery, place star type lock washers under the bolts as they have a tendency to loosen.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Post 2 pictures please, one of the V92 in daylight

And one of the 2011 CC in daylight ?

Thanks
Here is a pic of the V92 and a couple outside shots of the new one

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,154 Posts
You did good but I have to admit I really like your 04 TC too.

Looks like you have an accessory primary cover, mirrors, front fender bumper, grips w/bar ends, highway pegs and brackets, timing cover, pin striping, passenger backrest and luggage rack, and possible 2" pullback handlebars. Not bad at all. That's a good $1500-$2000 worth of accessories.

·
Registered
12,201 Posts
Great looking XC. The only thing that can possibly make it look better is one of my laydown license brackets. Click the link in my sig. (Shameless self promotion) :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You did good but I have to admit I really like your 04 TC too.

Looks like you have an accessory primary cover, mirrors, front fender bumper, grips w/bar ends, highway pegs and brackets, timing cover, pin striping, passenger backrest and luggage rack, and possible 2" pullback handlebars. Not bad at all. That's a good $1500-$2000 worth of accessories.
The TC had over 40000 miles but it did have all the COOL stuff.But I was never comfortable with it due to sitting too high even with a lowering clevis.
This bike sits lower and has a better center of gravity.
I took the driver back rest off to make it easier for me and the little lady to get on and off.Also going to get a round engine guard to replace the big chrome one.It is too distracting while driving with the glare and reflections.

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Nice pictures mate .... Thanks .... Man that is a nive V92 .... Of course a new bike is your new happiness .... Ride safe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts