Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was on Ebay and there a several sets of D&D pipes for 637.00 and it has or make offer..So the wife gave me a budget of 550.00 I offered 525.00 I know its a no chance in hell but what has everyone else got a set a pipes for?? The only reason I'm leaning towards the D&D is it offers a nice sound without killing my ear drums from what I have heard..I hate riding and can't hear the bike. But when I get on it I want it to sound like a bike not a damn sewing machine!! :ltr:

Ok he came back with 13 dollars off.. Really?? So who knows of any good pipes for under 600 that my ear drums are not going to bleed!! LOL

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
117 Posts
wacBrainfrt I bought my D&D Slip-ons for my 2008 Vegas from Starcycle USA about 18 months ago. They had pipes on e bay for retail of $513.00. I called Starcycle USA direct and spoke to Chris. I ended up paying $462.00 shipped to my door. At that time they gave me the best deal on D&D's. I realize it is for a different bike and a different D&D pipe but it is probably worth a phone call. D&D's sound great and are a high quality pipe IMO. Love mine. Good luck.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate to say that was from Starcycle..haha I wish I could get them cheaper I really NEED them..haha Damn sewing machine.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Best price I've found is $600 to my door, that is why I don't have a set.

If you are interested in a set of nascar6 pipes for much less than your budget, PM me.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hockey,
You got a set of D&D for a Cross Country or Roads for 450? When did you buy them?

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Did you call Starcycle directly or play the e-bay game? I would call them directly if you haven't and explain what you are trying to accomplish. Probably wouldn't hurt to mention that you belong to a Victory forum and the potential future business they could get after you post the Good Deal You get from Starcycle. Let them know that two other members have bought from them in the past that you know of. I was in sales for twenty years, talk nice and let everyone get to benefit from the transaction, It is worth a phone call. I can guarantee you will save more than $13.00.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I understand budgets and all that but I paid $708.00 for mine and I'm really glad I did. It's an awesome sound and a quality product. Save some more and order them wherever you can get them. You and your wife will be glad you did.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Got mine through HondaEastToledo a sponsor here, very reasonably priced.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
If you can cut and weld a set of glasspacks is about $70.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
340 Posts
It was about 6 months ago, but I got my chrome slash cut D&Ds from HondaEastToledo for $566 + $25 shipping. That was the best price I managed to find.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts