·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Good deal.....

I would say so ....:)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Of course that does not mention any fees that he may charge. If that was out the door price then I would say that is one hell of a deal but I doubt that is the real price. When I was shopping for my Vic last year I got a couple of dealers to come down to around 16K out the door (not including taxes,tags, and registration) with a passenger back rest on black 2012 XC's and that was not even trying to hard so one might can get a 2013 XC for near that price, especially in the late summer.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to the salesman. That is the advertised sale price without any other discount...I.e. military/law enforcement. So with my demo tour discount I can get it for 14,600 before tax and title.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Do it .......thumb up

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
If they are willing to let it go that cheap now then wait till Sept when the 2014's come out, they might come off some more. It is a good deal but on a percentage basis I got my XR for a bigger discount but the XR's are not big sellers so it was not to hard to do.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
You might be well served testing him on the cost of a Tour model. If you can get one out the door for a thousand more that would get you the top box and the lowers which are way pricey adders. Doesn't mean having to live with them but having them and not needing them beats hell out of the other way around.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may have to wait :( .. I have a potential buyer but he can't make it to look the bike over till no sooner than Sunday. Dealer said last day for this price is Tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I may have to wait :( .. I have a potential buyer but he can't make it to look the bike over till no sooner than Sunday. Dealer said last day for this price is Tomorrow.
That sounds like what my sales person said, the dealer has an incentive going until the 31st. the victory rebate is good till the 16th of july, atleast thats what my coupon said, could you put down like a hundred dollars to hold it, and still get the deal? wac

1 - 10 of 10 Posts