Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this stuff but I do have some history with Victory. I'm in southwest Florida area. This is my first I've owned but my family was one of the original Victory dealers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just curious about the V92: Was it the same physical overall motorcycle size (not engine size) as the current models, or smaller or larger?

Reason for asking is that I briefly rode a Vegs 8-Ball yesterday, and after my VTX 1800, it seems very compact and nimble.

Jim G

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morning guys, the dealership we owned was Victory of Ft. Myers and Wet n Wild Powersports. As for the bike size it's very close to the new ones and the Indian. They are a little larger than a fat boy, but way more sport bike for handling. I love the new ones but they weren't in the budget yet

·
Registered
70 Posts
+The original V92Cs accommodated the taller side of homo sapiens quite well, but stock, the hand reach to the bars was difficult for smaller folk, and the reach to the ground difficult for shorter folk due to the bulbous nature of the side covers. I didn't have a problem with ground level due to a 33" inseam, but I needed to bring the grips closer (pullback bars) due to tendonitis. The handling was exceptional.

I'm on my 2nd 99 C and ride an 03 Vegas too. For comparison, my 5'2" wife couldn't handle the Cs, but had no problem with the Vegas.

They're beasts of a different nature...

Ride on.
Roadkill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts