1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
891 Posts
Sounds like great stuff. I'll have to try and track some down locally. The coolant I have now in my car is good for 100000 or ten years so I'll look into the specs and reviews on this soon.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
As a Scout Owner will definitely Look into this .. Is a bit of pain Flushing and changing the Coolant be nice to do it just once as have no plans on parting with the Scout after spending the money I have on it making it my own .. Thanks for Sharing ..

·
Registered
49 Posts
I use water wetter in my track bike. On race tracks you can't use coolant, just water or this kind of stuff.
I run it in all my off-road stuff. It's been around for a long time.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I use water wetter in my track bike. On race tracks you can't use coolant, just water or this kind of stuff.
I run it in all my off-road stuff. It's been around for a long time.

Hmm seems as though it would be the ticket in my MX bikes and RZR. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
if you check out their web site you can learn about it. their earlier "coolants" had some special requirements, + there were different "coolants" for different applications as well. thought about for my problematic 56 chev with higher output 360 engine + poor airflow while setting or driving in traffic, but sold the car + never tried it

·
Premium Member
8,768 Posts
Beware some coolants melt gaskets, got the word from a mechanic the other day.
The very best coolant is the blue stuff that Mercedes Benz specify, not cheap but the best never is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts