Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Got mine last Friday from Grand Prix motorsports in Denver. The only Motorcycle dealer & gun shop that I know of.
First one sold in Colorado and first one to live in Wyoming. I'm famous. :ltr:
They have about 10 in stock and are receiving more every day.
Great buying experience.
The dealers are coming on line faster than expected. thumb up ( Polaris stocks)cheerscheers

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Got mine last Friday from Grand Prix motorsports in Denver. The only Motorcycle dealer & gun shop that I know of.
First one sold in Colorado and first one to live in Wyoming. I'm famous. :ltr:
They have about 10 in stock and are receiving more every day.
Great buying experience.
The dealers are coming on line faster than expected. thumb up ( Polaris stocks)cheerscheers
Congrats! Looks amazing. thumb up

·
Registered
361 Posts
That's cool, I didn't know Grand Prix was an Indian Dealer, I bought my my Vision there and was treated well-nice gun selection on the upper level too. Last time I checked the nearest dealer was Lincoln, Nebraska. Enjoy

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's cool, I didn't know Grand Prix was an Indian Dealer, I bought my my Vision there and was treated well-nice gun selection on the upper level too. Last time I checked the nearest dealer was Lincoln, Nebraska. Enjoy
Got my Victory there and was treated well too. They just became an Indian dealer, and I know they were in discussion with Polaris/Indian for awhile. When Indian comes out with a full tour model I might have to make another purchase there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts