Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local dealer has me down to 14K OTD on a brand new 0 mile 2015 8 Ball Cross Country. That is working with the customer cash and mil/ems discount.

Is that a pretty decent deal? I have bought 4 Bikes from him in the last year or so trying to find what works for me, and i think i just need to go for comfort now.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Sounds like a good price, I paid $15,100 last year for a regular XC

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
If you can get that price out the door than I would go for it!

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
I just bought (7/11/15) a Titanium Suede 2015 zero mile bike for $14,999. Mine has a radio and crash bars over the 8-ball I believe so yours is an OK deal but not a great deal.

·
13,002 Posts
if you like music don't buy a 8 ball you'll be sorry in the long run. Adding music will cost you hundreds of dollars

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Meh, hundreds of dollars doesnt bother me. It has the iPod hookup already anyway

I just spent $3500 on my audio for my Camaro.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Is that the OTD price? What would be a good price for a new 2014 Metallic White Cross Country with ABS before taxes?
You have to remember a 2014 is two model years old. In car terms it's suffering from "lot rot" from sitting for so long.

That was not OTD that was the reduced price from the MSRP of $18,999 to $14,999.

·
Premium Member
8,768 Posts
OTD?... Out the door??

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
if you like music don't buy a 8 ball you'll be sorry in the long run. Adding music will cost you hundreds of dollars
Not really. The bike has a stereo that you can plug your phone into, and listen to pandora.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts