Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a part from victory only 3 days ago and it arrived today.shipped as promised and part was and fit perfect.I know they had some unhappy costumers on here,but i gave them a try and i am very satisfied with the outcome!I will order from them again.thumb upthumb upthumb up

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I ordered a part from victory only 3 days ago and it arrived today.shipped as promised and part was and fit perfect.I know they had some unhappy costumers on here,but i gave them a try and i am very satisfied with the outcome!I will order from them again.thumb upthumb upthumb up
As in all aspects of life, its the complainers that get the most attention by making the most noise. So its refreshing to read your post giving Vic a thumbs up. If everyone who was satisfied with Victory and their dealer would post a positive comment, there might not be enough space for all of them on this site. :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
As in all aspects of life, its the complainers that get the most attention by making the most noise. So its refreshing to read your post giving Vic a thumbs up. If everyone who was satisfied with Victory and their dealer would post a positive comment, there might not be enough space for all of them on this site. :)
You might want to check his post again....He is referring to "Victory Only" Not Victory or any Dealer and they have been having issues with out of stock items and failing to communicate with their customers...Not bad people, probably just too much demand and they are having trouble keeping up....cheers

·
Registered
50 Posts
If Victory Only could/would answer emails in a timely fashion or ever for that matter, they would do a lot better. If I can't get in touch with someone before the sale, I don't think I'll have much luck after the sale. I sent them several emails that never receied any response at all.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
?? That was like reading random words from a scrabble game. Drink some coffee before attempting to reply on a forum at 5 AM.

·
Registered
567 Posts
?? That was like reading random words from a scrabble game. Drink some coffee before attempting to reply on a forum at 5 AM.
Thanks...I was beginning to think it was just me.....????? :crzy:

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
:ltr: :ltr: :I agree: :ltr: :ltr: :I agree: :ltr: :ltr:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just wanted to throw one more "atta-boy" out there for Victory Only. Jason and Paul where great to deal with and they delivered as promised. I got exactly what I ordered and even though we have just finished up dealing with a mail strike here in Canada the parts arrived in less than 2 weeks. Not bad considering it was an international shipment and we had a backlog of mail to sort through before "new" shipments got delivered.
Thanks again guys....I will be ordering again when the need arises.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes I did talk to them on the phone as I wanted to be sure on shipping due to the mail strike we were dealing with. I did have to call back a few times as the phone was busy a lot. Here are the phone #'s and email I used.....good luck!

1-865-945-2961
[email protected]

·
Registered
567 Posts
Let me put it this way...If I cant get a straight answer or any answer at all I stay away from those vendors...and unfortunately many of my e-mails and calls have gone unanswered to this day.....So, I will spend my money elsewhere...shame to; as they have some nice stuff.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Let me put it this way...If I cant get a straight answer or any answer at all I stay away from those vendors...and unfortunately many of my e-mails and calls have gone unanswered to this day.....So, I will spend my money elsewhere...shame to; as they have some nice stuff.....
Paul,

I'm usually in the same boat as you, but after realizing that there really isn't that many dealers for accessories I gave Victory Only a second chance. It took a while to get a response (which was over the phone and not email) but I learned that he doesn't do this full time. Once I did talk to him I was able to receive my order within the same time as everyone else here (within 2-3 days, mine was 3). I know it sucks not getting a response but what other options do we have. I love my Kingpin, but wished there were more aftermarket support.

John

·
Registered
567 Posts
Paul,

I'm usually in the same boat as you, but after realizing that there really isn't that many dealers for accessories I gave Victory Only a second chance. It took a while to get a response (which was over the phone and not email) but I learned that he doesn't do this full time. Once I did talk to him I was able to receive my order within the same time as everyone else here (within 2-3 days, mine was 3). I know it sucks not getting a response but what other options do we have. I love my Kingpin, but wished there were more aftermarket support.

John
I have been going to Cycle Ops or Witch Doctors and can get just about anything that I am looking for....to each their own...Glad you are happy with the service....I was not......almost a year ago Jason told me that he had some wedge replacements coming in a Grim Reaper scene.....I waited and waited and waited some more...checked their site again this week and guess what....? Still don't have them...so I put a set of Cycle Ops skulls on and have been happy with the results....I hope you continue to have good luck with them......cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm glad you mentioned that. As ,uch searching as I've done I didn't realise I had options besides Arlen Ness, Victory Only, and J&P (whos website really bites by the way). I've looked into Cycle Ops and was surprised that they had the same stuff. I now have options. Thank You!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts