Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Vics website, no BW for 2015.

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
Maybe they will bring back it back later along with the Kingpin name.

It's not really a big surprise for Victory to cut back on the number of models. I truly think Victory is here to stay but it will transform with the times and go with what the public is buying. That and the Indian brand is doing very well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
So that means my 2013 will become a collectible, right?
Shame, but i've only found one other Boardwalk owner in Australia so far!

Be interesting to see what else they have in the works then. Boardwalk with upside down forks maybe...

·
Registered
179 Posts
It appears they are not offering the Judge either. Maybe they just haven't come out with the 15's yet. Also my Cross Roads Classic isn't listed in 15 either.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
They Still have a 13 and 14 Judge sitting on my local dealers floor, just don't think they were a hit although I liked it when test road both .. Liked my XC better .. They also have (2) 2012 Jackpots as well .. Don't know if they were discontinued as well ..

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
So that means my 2013 will become a collectible, right?
Shame, but i've only found one other Boardwalk owner in Australia so far!

Be interesting to see what else they have in the works then. Boardwalk with upside down forks maybe...
My brother in law bought a Black Boardwalk, he's down past Taree in NSW . Aust.
Methinks all our Vics will become collectible one day, they had a fairly short run some of the models....gotta hark well for future values

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
It appears they are not offering the Judge either. Maybe they just haven't come out with the 15's yet. Also my Cross Roads Classic isn't listed in 15 either.
I got mail today from Vic, Australia listing all the 2015 lineup changes.
havent youse got it over there yet?

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yeah, I seen that one coming from the moment of release. The vast majority of the fellas on the forum didn't like it, looks like the general public felt the same way. My dealer got in a new boardwalk when it was released. They've not sold one yet, the first and only one is still sitting on the floor. They've put on swept pipes and a few do-dads to try and help it sell.
I couldn't believe they would trade off the KP for the BW! But Ma Vic aint going to toss out a money maker and obviously none of them were making the money. It doesn't look like much was based on the lineup. Man, they've cut there line in half from a few years ago. Maybe Vic was taking on more than it could chew with all them bikes and decided to keep it down to what sells.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well, makes my BW all that unique If not so many on the road. I personally loved BW the day it came out.
Have to admit, of all the Vics, in my unpopular opinion, the Boardwalk is the finest looking Machine in the lineup ..Just needed more amenities so snagged the XCT..

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
My XR has been relegated to dinosaur status a while back, but I'm not complaining, that makes it all the more unique. That suits me just fine. Not big on belly button vehicles.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice thing about the Boardwalk it was never designed to be a cookie cutter bike. Only a select few bolt on items offered, anything else would have to be custom made.

Like I tell all my riding partners who ride Harleys, anyone can but a cookie cutter and bolt on after market items, the fun begins when you have to build it yourself or find some one to build it for you to fit your bike, making it a true custom bike.

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
My XR has been relegated to dinosaur status a while back, but I'm not complaining, that makes it all the more unique. That suits me just fine. Not big on belly button vehicles.
Same here with my 100/6 Vegas, they're not making 'em anymore.
Never seen another like mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts