Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Got a torque tube intake, timing wheel, Bassani exhaust, Lloyd's IAC, PCIII, PCV and a dent in my head.:devil
While the dent is healing it'll be a good time to search for a new bike to put those parts on ;)

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Got a torque tube intake, timing wheel, Bassani exhaust, Lloyd's IAC, PCIII, PCV and a dent in my head.:devil
A dent in your head ? Are you ok ? Yes ? And what bike did you totaled ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
116 Posts
How much do you want for the dent in the head? :smile
More seriously, I hope you heal up soon.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Already got a replacement bike, courtesy of Geico. Ambulanced to the trauma ward with brain bleed, but all healed up. Over $100k in hospital bills and even though other party at fault, their insurance only covers 15k.:eek

·
Premium Member
13,000 Posts
Already got a replacement bike, courtesy of Geico. Ambulanced to the trauma ward with brain bleed, but all healed up. Over $100k in hospital bills and even though other party at fault, their insurance only covers 15k.:eek
Man, that sucks, and what a kick in the gut! Both injury wise and financially.

So which bike was totaled? The bad vibration Jack or the good one? What did you get to replace it?

Most importantly; are you fully recovered?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
40 mph down the main drag and this idiot pulls out of a side street right in front of me. T-boned him, went unconscious on impact and woke up in the ambulance. Not one of my better days. Tore the entire front wheel/fork assy clear off the bike. Crazy thing is that there wasn't a scratch on my helmet and no broken bones, just giant purple bruises from head to toe. Post-Concussion syndrome lasts up to 6 months, with relapses possible for 10 years. With a brain bleed, even though the bleeding stopped on it's own, it's a wait and see.

One thing I learned is to carry Underinsured Motorist on your policy because there is no ceiling on hospital bills (They can charge you 100k for a Tetanus shot) and the guilty party's insurance limit is probably way below what the bills come to. If the other party has nothing, you're stuck with the balance.

Bought an '07 Cory Ness Jack fully tricked out and love it. Then bought the '09 Vibrasonic.

·
Registered
16 Posts
40 mph down the main drag and this idiot pulls out of a side street right in front of me. T-boned him, went unconscious on impact and woke up in the ambulance. Not one of my better days. Tore the entire front wheel/fork assy clear off the bike. Crazy thing is that there wasn't a scratch on my helmet and no broken bones, just giant purple bruises from head to toe. Post-Concussion syndrome lasts up to 6 months, with relapses possible for 10 years. With a brain bleed, even though the bleeding stopped on it's own, it's a wait and see.

One thing I learned is to carry Underinsured Motorist on your policy because there is no ceiling on hospital bills (They can charge you 100k for a Tetanus shot) and the guilty party's insurance limit is probably way below what the bills come to. If the other party has nothing, you're stuck with the balance.

Bought an '07 Cory Ness Jack fully tricked out and love it. Then bought the '09 Vibrasonic.

So I'm guessing you had the accident on the 2010 Jack that is shown in your "garage" pics here and have since bought the two Jacks you have now.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Healed and meaner than ever. Everyone should have a good concussion/brain bleed once in a while. Knocks the spiders loose.:devil

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
The red one. Showroom condition, 15k miles, parked.
It could be just something soooo simple what cause the vibration ... Most time it is...

Few years back for 3 days I was putting bolt-ons onto my bike, then when starting up my injector was not working, after 6 hours trouble shooting it was a low battery only, the voltage was still ok, but the middle 2 volt cell was buggerd ... Just change it and it started right up.... And I am good at trouble shooting , that's what they pay me fore...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts