Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got that test ride I was looking for, had to go up the road a bit to do it, but found a good dealer to work with.
Came home with a White 2014 Cross Country, now on the web getting new mufflers from witchdoctors so I can hear it.cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Congrats! Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Congrats on your new ride I'm sure u will enjoy

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheerscheers

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Finally got that test ride I was looking for, had to go up the road a bit to do it, but found a good dealer to work with.
Came home with a White 2014 Cross Country, now on the web getting new mufflers from witchdoctors so I can hear it.cheers

Glad to see you came home with the BEST COLOR choice!!

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! Really fell for this color the first time I saw it, and could never find the orange. Thought about putting a 23" front end on it, but now rethinking that idea, diggin the way it handles now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was hooked once I did my test ride. Traded in my HD Fatboy and never looked back.

Congrats CPT !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I understand, trying to convert my riding buddy. He's still hooked on the whole harley thing. Although I did keep my fat bob. Just like rippin that around town scaring children and old ladies :)

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Great choice Zen. I like 'em in white too. Click on the two links in my signature to make your bike prettier on the street and steadier on the lift.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

Nice! I like em in white!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts