Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to PA today almost 11hrs in my truck when it was said and done but my new baby is in the garage and thanks to you guys it made it home safe. Got a little rattled when I got it home and found out I had broke my rear ratchet strap some point it time after about the halfway mark. I had checked it every stop before that and since they all were tight I got comfortable and stopped checking but the terrible roads from the Ohio turnpike must've been to much. On a good not nothing bad came from the broke strap bike didn't move.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna try and get better pics of it it was dark outside already so garage light is the best I could do for now. Sometime this week I have to figure out how to get it to the BMV to have a out of state inspection completed ,which is just a vin check here in Ohio, without the plates that I can't get till the inspection is done. :confused:

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
She's a beauty. Is that a folding cot next to the bike? Must be cold in that garage at night.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Beautiful bike. Glad to hear it all worked out

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Congrats Man! Great looking bike! Just head out to the garage every couple hrs tonight. Eventually you'll get tired enough to sleep...

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Very nice! Congrats on the new Victory. thumb up

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Now that is one helluva good looking KPin......if mine had looked like that, I might still have it... Congratulations ......enjoy the ride and do it safely...

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
When are you going to reduce that font size?

The Font Police are growing impatient....:ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She's a beauty. Is that a folding cot next to the bike? Must be cold in that garage at night.
No it's not a cot it's a stroller for the new one comin in April.

Where did you buy it from, here in Pa ?
Got it from snows Polaris in chicora. On rt 68 a little north of butler.

4 inch, forgot to quote u but pulled it home in a trailer from uhaul with my 87 c10 also in the top 6 of loves in my life right there with the wife, my boy, my bike the browns and the buckeyes....not in that order

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Took some outside in the sun really showed me it need some attention in the polishing dept. did end up riding today was spitting a few flurries but not really snowing so I folded under temptation 10 miles under the belt and holy crap :crzy: coming from a 79 xs650 to THIS made my catharts shrink a little with the first big grab of the throttle. But I did notice my fast idle lever needs adjusted ... It doesn't work :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I recommend you do all the basic stuff to it so you know exactly where you stand on mileage maintenance. I got mine put new plugs, brakes, oil and filter change, cleaned the throttle bodies, put in a can of sea foam, and cleaned my S&S air filter. I took the seat off and checked all the wiring and connections too. Plus that way you can clean parts that have been left uncleaned for a long time. Have fun. Congrats on the baby too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts