·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WP_000057.jpg
first run 110 hp and 117 lb ft
WP_000058.jpg
last run 115 hp and 127 lb ft
I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THE BIKE.it almost does not have a torque curve.
5 hp and 10 lb ft. the bike feels great.it made a huge seat of the pants difference.i definitely think i dropped the two tenths i was hoping for.the only problem is that the clutch is slipping.i cannot feel it but the dyno said it is.fix that later.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes it is.from what i have read it is around a 2.6% difference.if you have found something else let me know.i tried to play with the pics but that was the best i could get.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Please don't take this wrong, but I think you're leaving a lot on the table with that pipe.

Joe's 104" (Thor, S&S airbox, .495s) makes 121/125 STD Corrected
My 104" (RPW Slash, TTI, .495s) made 123/134 STD Corrected

Honestly, how much power do you need on the public roads? Your bike will easily dip into the 11s thru the 1/4 mile as it sits, will break 130 MPH on top end, and it has a nice flat torque curve. I think we are both in the same situation... we know there's more in it, we just don't want to go chasing after it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have heard that alot,but i am not going to get a pipe anytime soon.i am going to wait until i get the heads done before i get another pipe.besides i feel like you do no more than i go to the track.do i really need anymore power for the street?

yyyeeeeeesssss!!!!!!thumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts