Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2008 8 ball from the dealer on Friday... Super Sweet!!
I posted a couple pics in the gallery. Doesnt look much different than any other 8 ball with the exception of the black swept pipes but I've got mods on the way including the analog speedo/tach combo and black bullet headlight.
Eventually I plan on installing a chrome belt guard for a little contrast, side mounted license plate and MBW fender mounted turn signals. This bike is going to be a lot of fun!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Picked up my 2008 8 ball from the dealer on Friday... Super Sweet!!
I posted a couple pics in the gallery. Doesnt look much different than any other 8 ball with the exception of the black swept pipes but I've got mods on the way including the analog speedo/tach combo and black bullet headlight.
Eventually I plan on installing a chrome belt guard for a little contrast, side mounted license plate and MBW fender mounted turn signals. This bike is going to be a lot of fun!

dude, you are gonna love that bike. ride safe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats man, I got mine on saturday. stage 1 kit, black headlight and peg relocation kit on the way....can't wait to get them black swept pipes on mine!

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats man, I got mine on saturday. stage 1 kit, black headlight and peg relocation kit on the way....can't wait to get them black swept pipes on mine!

Tom
Very nice. Your going to like the look of the pipes on your bike. My headlight ships tomorrow and my tach/speedo combo shipped today.
You moving the pegs forward an inch?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Very nice. Your going to like the look of the pipes on your bike. My headlight ships tomorrow and my tach/speedo combo shipped today.
You moving the pegs forward an inch?

Peg kit should be 2"s BUT I saw a thing on e-bay today and the guy said he can make a four inch kit? Gonna look in to it more....I'm a big fella! is the tach/speedo silver or black? Digital or to seperate anolog?

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's the Chrome analog combo. I know that a black combo exists because the Hammer S comes with one but I havent seen one for the Vegas. More than likely the one that is on the Hammer is compatible with the Vegas.
You must be a big fella if your thinking moving the controls forward 4 inches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts