1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,655 Posts
Video quality looks to be very good. It'll be easier to tell when you post a vid of you riding with it during the day. Did you film this with a wide angle lens?

What package did you get? The price seems much better than the Hero cams I've looked at but they may be made for a more rugged duty application.

From your sig line: Driving a car is like watching a movie, riding a motorcycle is like starring in one!

I guess you will be starring in your own movies now!

It stays light much later where you are than where I'm at. That looked like around 6 PM here. Maybe 6:30.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Video quality looks to be very good. It'll be easier to tell when you post a vid of you riding with it during the day. Did you film this with a wide angle lens?

What package did you get? The price seems much better than the Hero cams I've looked at but they may be made for a more rugged duty application.

From your sig line: Driving a car is like watching a movie, riding a motorcycle is like starring in one!

I guess you will be starring in your own movies now!

It stays light much later where you are than where I'm at. That looked like around 6 PM here. Maybe 6:30.
I got the Mobius ActionCam Pro 16G: Mobius Pro16G Pkg w/Wide Angle Lens

heh, yes, I will become an overnight sensation!! LOL

We are on Daylight savings time here. The sun had set appx 20 min earlier than when I took the vid.

·
Registered
144 Posts
New camera

I agree...looks like it does a very good job...and your music selection, in the first video anyway, was excellent! :D

I also watched your Thrush Muffler drive by ...your bike sounds great. thumb up

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree...looks like it does a very good job...and your music selection, in the first video anyway, was excellent! :D

I also watched your Thrush Muffler drive by ...your bike sounds great. thumb up
Thanks!

I dumped the Thrush pipes in favor of D&Ds with wrapped baffles. That's what you hear in these vids

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts