Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Lurking here a bit and thinking about a Victory for a while did the deal today ..

2012 Cross Country .. Loving it so far .. Look forward to sharing more as time goes on ..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
124 Posts
After Lurking here a bit and thinking about a Victory for a while did the deal today ..

2012 Cross Country .. Loving it so far .. Look forward to sharing more as time goes on ..

Very nice. looks like my 11 xroads, cept for fairing...you will love it!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome to the group. Your gonna love it.
I my mind its not perfect but after a few mods and a little bit a buffeting/wind management it is pretty darn close. LOL
thumb up

Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the group. Your gonna love it.
I my mind its not perfect but after a few mods and a little bit a buffeting/wind management it is pretty darn close. LOL
thumb up

Enjoy!!
Thanks Smoke and all .. Yep did notice a little buffeting but other than that truly love it so far ...

·
Registered
634 Posts
You chose wisely. It only gets better. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Excellent! Welcome and let the mods begin!
Good lookin ride Joe!!!! Welcome, got lots of great folks around here to give ya helping hand should you need it. BBob is right on the money thumb up Just looked at my credit card statement after picking up my new Vision 3 weeks ago.. hehehehe Yup, got to personalize it right.. hehe "Yes honey, I do need that funny looking ball thing that came in the mail today and those lights are for night visabiity and safety. The CB is so we can COMMUNICATE better"... :ltr:

I love mods! A lot of free ones here on the board too Joe... Safe ridin

·
Registered
18 Posts
Woohoo! Congrats!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good lookin ride Joe!!!! Welcome, got lots of great folks around here to give ya helping hand should you need it. BBob is right on the money thumb up Just looked at my credit card statement after picking up my new Vision 3 weeks ago.. hehehehe Yup, got to personalize it right.. hehe "Yes honey, I do need that funny looking ball thing that came in the mail today and those lights are for night visabiity and safety. The CB is so we can COMMUNICATE better"... :ltr:

I love mods! A lot of free ones here on the board too Joe... Safe ridin
Thanks, already figured my first excuse was got $2500.00 in Incentives can't let it go to waste .. :)

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Good looking ride!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts