Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...just got my DynaPlug in the mail today.

Obviously I can't comment on how well it works, but my guess is that it will work as advertised...so if we take them at their word...here's the right of my initial assessment.

Well packaged...comes in a nice sturdy cardboard box. The DynaPlug Pro KIT consists of the tool itself, and inside the tool are 3 preloaded repair plugs...an air stopper, and a clearing attachment. All this is encased in an aluminum billet case...and that case came in the Polyethylene case (although I don't really know what purpose it serves). Also included in the box was an additional 5 repair plugs.

Everything is WELL MADE and goes together very smoothly.The biggest difference I can see is that I will GAIN a LOT of space when I take out my STOP&GO pouch...this thing is no bigger than a CO2 cartridge used for BB Guns. VERY compact. :D

I bought the DynaPlug Pro for $59... but they do offer a $29 DynaPlug that comes with the aluminum case, but a plastic screw lid...and also with the air stop and clearing tool...also 5 less of the repair plugs.

Like I said, I don't know what purpose the polyethylene case serves, but I can't find any use for it at all. The $29 tool should work just as well if don't care about appearances.

I hope I never have to use the kit (although I did use my old kit twice before)...either way...It looks like a good purchase. NO BUYERS REMORSE (yet anyway).

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a couple of pictures...saved LOTS of room in my saddlebag.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fits the hand very well...very strong. Has everything you need inside the cylinder. Nuff said on that. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts