Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a smoking deal on a barely used +2. I was after a smoked one, but I couldn't pass up the price on this one. Once it warms up, I'm going to try some plasti dip on the back side to black it out. Can't wait to try this thing out in the spring. I'm hoping this, plus the fork lowers I put on manage the wind a bit better than the stock setup. The stock blade I had on there was only 7" tall...no wonder my face was getting blasted. I'll post some pics once I get the plasti dip laid down.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Had some free time to shoot some Plasti-Dip over the weekend. It didn't turn out too bad.
On a side note, does anyone know how to remove the Gustafsson stamps on the front of the shield?

·
Registered
659 Posts

·
13,027 Posts
hair dryer should loosen the sticker up. Don't rush with picking at it let the heat work for you. Then WD40 should take the glue off
take your time

·
Registered
100 Posts
NVM Johnny beat me to it.

·
Registered
659 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Got a smoking deal on a barely used +2. I was after a smoked one, but I couldn't pass up the price on this one. Once it warms up, I'm going to try some plasti dip on the back side to black it out. Can't wait to try this thing out in the spring. I'm hoping this, plus the fork lowers I put on manage the wind a bit better than the stock setup. The stock blade I had on there was only 7" tall...no wonder my face was getting blasted. I'll post some pics once I get the plasti dip laid down.
That's the same one I have and I got mine used too! Like it a lot. It diverts the wind nicely yet I can still see over it. Think I paid $100 for mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts