Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 2009 Kingpin Tour at a dealer in St. Louis (about 3 hours form my house). It only has 5500 miles and looks immaculate. It's the dark grey metallic, I would have prefered a two tone but it was a good deal.

They delivered it Tuesday at lunchtime, so I got to take it out for a spin. Very smooth ride. Unfortunately, it rained yesterday and today so she is sitting in the garage. Tomorrow it's supposed to be dry (but cool) so I'll take her to work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,844 Posts
Very Nice!....let me be the first to congratulate you

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Great looking 'pin. Congrats! cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Ya congrats , that thing is sweet !thumb up

·
Premium Member
13,322 Posts
Very nice!

If you take the tank logo's off be sure to do it carefully and save them. That style only came on the 09's.

I personally like the new V logo but the chrome and black 09 logo is my second favorite.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice KP! Welcome to the family. You are really going to love that bike. Enjoy!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I rode my Kingpin to St. Louis, down the Mississippi river, from Wisconsin. If you can remember any rain in 2012, I brought it! Sitting at Busch Stadium watching a game and the thunderstorm rolls in from the west. Made it back to the campground soaking wet at about 1:30 in the morning, despite departing the game early. Road construction kept us from quickly accessing the freeway. Too many lights and the storm was on us.

Enjoy riding your Kingpin Tour! Also rode mine around Lake Superior last year. Many adventures ahead!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts