Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found my Ness Jackpot and quite an unusual find it was. I had an 06' jackpot which I loved and had to get rid of my toys due to my industry tanking in 07'. After I bough my 06' I found out about the Ness Signaturte bikes and my want began! Anyway, then got back into biking 3+ yrs ago, had money down on an 06" Ness Jackpot in MN but found an 08" HD Rocker which I bought. It is a nice bike. I always questioned my decision as I just think the Victory jackpot has the best lines out there. I recently saw another Victory jackpot in my area and got the itch to look for the bike I always wanted. So, I searched the internet for weeks and found a brand new 07' with 60 miles on it up in WI. It's Cory's vesion with the silver and the rims I just love! Story was a guty bought a bunch of bikes yrs ago in anticipation to get a dealership which never happened. I immediately called the dealership and put the bike on hold. Couldn't sleep all week in anticipation ( felt like a kid again on Christmas Eve ! ). Got up there and pulled the trigger!!! Glad to be back on a Victory. It is bone stock so now the mods begin. ching ching. thumb up

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats man, it's always nice to find exactly what you are looking for. We need some pics!
For sure! I'm putting on the RPW slash pipes tomorrow and PC3 tuner from fuel moto. had these pipes on my 06' and they sounded great. I kept the Big City Thunder baffles I had in my Rocker as I loved their sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts