Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...got my trunk lined and although the price was very reasonable ($138), I would give the quality and craftsmanship maybe a B grade. Once I'm able to travel and "stock" my trunk back with all the gadgets and stuff will I know more.

Here are some pictures of the work.

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
i like arkie looks good i need too get mine done, maybe this winter, got a guy up the road that does car seats and does great work going to get him to look at it see what he can do well off to the gazebo for a beer cheers

·
Registered
367 Posts
Schlep

Where have you been???? Too many beers in the gazebo and fell asleep for 6 months.:ltr:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
OK...got my trunk lined and although the price was very reasonable ($138), I would give the quality and craftsmanship maybe a B grade. Once I'm able to travel and "stock" my trunk back with all the gadgets and stuff will I know more.

Is that the new Trunk liner kit that is available at Noemtz along with the saddle bag kit?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, it isn't the new trunk liner for the Victory's. This was done by a local upholstery shop.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Wow! That looks great! Love the pockets too. Do they zip or velcro shut or are they open all the time? They would be handy for phone, keys, wallet, etc on long rides... Would be nice to have one in saddlebag for ipod too... Great mod!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
269 Posts

Looks good Wally.. You get the saddle bags lined as well?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Looks like Witchdoctors now carries both.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts