Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much to it. It is just a 4 page booklet geared towards my Vision it has my name and the dealer's name. Shows me some accessories I can buy and give me links to download the FREE Accessory app and Apparel app for my phone.

Seems like they could send you a sticker, a key chain or something.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I also got a Vision Owner's pin in the package. It was worth every penny I paid for it. Meanwhile the $500 rebate they promised me has still not shown up after 6 months. Which do you think matters more to me as an owner?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I feel gipped, not as gipped as oldman47, but gipped none the less. :cool:

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I got a recall notice for a luggage rack that I don't have. I guess that's a net plus.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
No pin, no patch. I'm selling it and getting a Harley.
Hey, I bought two Harleys and got nothing, nada, rien. I think they had the attitude that if you were willing to spend money with them you had no judgement and could not be influenced by goodies.
My Vic package arrived in about 6 weeks post-sale.

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I also got a Vision Owner's pin in the package. It was worth every penny I paid for it. Meanwhile the $500 rebate they promised me has still not shown up after 6 months. Which do you think matters more to me as an owner?
Interesting - I had thought that most if not all buyers had to apply those credits towards in-store merchandise. I did not know that you could actually get a check in the mail. A new one on me.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
The promos change every month. When I bought it was a cash $500 rebate. The prior month, when I actually ordered my bike, it was $1000 in accessories. I would have definitely preferred that but I missed it while waiting. The bike took 3 weeks to arrive and cost me 500 in accessories. I bought $600 in accessories with the bike but had to do it all with cash, no rebate yet.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts