Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the bike dynoed. I have a 2007 victory hammer with a speedtech turbo system on it. I have 1500 to 2000 miles on the motor since the build. And we'll the #'s will speak for themselves.

I am very happy with them. I did have it dynoed last week and it pulled 206.9 but did not have a graph and torque #'s because the guys were having a reading problem off my coil. Witch was all my fault. The spark plug wires were worn down by were the cheese wedge goes on. I got new wires and everything was all good. I had it dynoed at Those dyno guys in zimmerman mn. They were great guys and they are owed a great thank you.

I also want to thank Jeff at speedtech for the awesome work he Did On My Bike. He has done more for me then I could of ever asked for. Bike runs great. Know to prove to all the people out there that this kit is the best performance turbo kit on the market and it will LAST. Time to just put the miles on. If anyone would like to get in touch with Jeff his email is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
Son of a ***** that thing has to be a terror!!!! What a fun ride.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be honest it is very easy to ride. It runs better then it ever did stock. But when you get on it and the boost starts to ramp up it moves. I even told my wife if she wants to learn how to ride I would get her a bike to start on to make sure she doesn't like tip it over and gets comfortable on it and I would let her ride this bike well I ride my cross country. The bikes is just a dream to ride.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Here ya go...thumb up

Attachments

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
:D............

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No it is not totally stock. But the motor itself is. IE crank, rods, pistons. Clutch is not stock and the fuel system is not stock.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
No it is not totally stock. But the motor itself is. IE crank, rods, pistons. Clutch is not stock and the fuel system is not stock.
Those are incredible #'s out of the 100ci. thumb up
So, basically all that is done done besides the turbo and dyno tune is beefing up engine components to handle the power...? Amazing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No stock rods, stock crank, stock pistons. Just turbo kit with methanol injection. Fuel system upgrade and clutch upgrade.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It dose have a Barnett scorpion billet clutch with 99 lbs springs. If someone was to try to get more out of it then this it would definitely need a lockup clutch. To achieve that you would need to machine the primary like Loyd did on Roland sands rode to 200 bike.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Amazing power, good luck keeping that bottom end together!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well only time will tell. But no one really knows what these bikes can do and how long they can last. There are a few that have a good idea but there are very few vics getting this power. Somethings are on the edge of what they can handle. Like the clutch. But how many rods have really failed or cranks. Not that many I would think. But true. Only time will tell but I think all you people saying the bottom end or the rods a going to fail will be surprised at how long this bike will last. I do know this bike will not last as long as a stock bike do not get me wrong. Some people just think this thing is supposed to blow apart because it is making to much power. We will see.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Not many are making 200hp though brother.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not many because I do not think you can get there naturally aspirated and how many are doing forced induction. 3 company's. Two turbo kits and one supercharger kit.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
If it don't blow up in a couple weeks, then I think you should add more power and see where its limit is at. Of coarse, this is all on your dime though.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All in good time. But Jeff at speed tech has 3 bike he is working on. One highball, one Vegas with a jackpot rear, and one cross country. Plans are to see how far these bikes will go. It just takes time. Don't want to just ramp it up and blow it up. Little by little. My wife doesn't want me to spend anymore money on this bike for a little bit so I am out of the game till she says ok.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And just to reiterate I do have 1500 to 2000 miles on my bike since the turbo has been done. It was running last fall. Just did not have it dynoed yet. I hope to get 10000 miles on it this summer but we will see. Most likely it will be more like 5000 miles.

·
Registered
251 Posts
pool

Is there a pool to bet to see how long it will stay together ? If so I want in. That is bad ass bud ! Hopefully you dont have big problems in the furture.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts