Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the Hammer dyno tuned a couple weeks ago. Peak was 94HP/109ft-lb. It also picked up a ton through the RPM range. I am super happy with the results. Roll on is much stronger and the popping on decel is almost completely gone.

Mods are Lloyds TT intake, Lloyds ATS set to +4, Bassani Pro Street pipes, and PCV.

·
Registered
40 Posts
curves

Nice curve, i bet that thing pulls like a train all the way to the red light.
Did you just tune only or add parts from previously and do you have any before numbers?

Looks like your not falling off to hard at the end yet. Have you considered raising the rev limiter to give you some cushion on the over-rev?

·
Super Moderator
5,038 Posts
Nice torque line but it's a fun ride.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Mate,

Hammer & Jackpot are almost the same.... i hope

Hope you do not mind asking a "stupid" question but I see 2 lines, so 1 line is BEFORE your upgrades and 1 line is AFTER your upgrades ???

So you had 94 HP after the mods and tune-up? How much HP did you have STOCK????

:D thumb up :crzy:

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Mate,

Hammer & Jackpot are almost the same.... i hope

Hope you do not mind asking a "stupid" question but I see 2 lines, so 1 line is BEFORE your upgrades and 1 line is AFTER your upgrades ???

So you had 94 HP after the mods and tune-up? How much HP did you have STOCK????

:D thumb up :crzy:
TOP line is Torque and
BOTTOM line is HP

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Comparison purposes

For those weighing how far to go, and cost per HP:

I have over 13K miles on my 100 C/I (CA spec), just got some results:.

Vic slip-on mufflers (cats in place)
K&N and cover
(Factory Stg 1 flash was poor and superseded by)

Reflashed computer courtesy KMC
KMC dyno-tune for fine adjustments

Results: 85HP, 108 TQ.
Hits 98 TQ at about 2050 and 100 TQ by 2200 rpm.
Hits 85 HP at 4500 rpm and it is pegged there through 5250 until the end of the recorded run at 5450. Interesting that the dyno run didn't go to the crossover point? Did they stop the run when it went lean with that tail at the end of the AFR line?

Note: no piggyback fuel controller. And it shows- my fuel curve is nowhere near as tidy

Also Note: From above results on the hammer, very cool to see that TTubes, with additional support, do not result in lost TQ, while still improving HP. My Torque also trails off more steeply above 4000, that is where my fuel curve also slides rich and keeps going down that slope.

·
Registered
108 Posts
For those weighing how far to go, and cost per HP:

I have over 13K on my 100 C/I (CA spec), just got some results:.

Slip on mufflers (cats in place)
K&N and cover
(Factory Stg 1 flash was poor and superseded by)

Reflashed computer courtesy KMC
KMC dyno-tune for fine adjustments

Results: 85HP, 108 TQ.
Hits 98 TQ at about 2050 and 100 TQ by 2200 rpm.

Note: no piggyback fuel controller.

Also Note: From above results on the hammer, very cool to see that TTubes, with additional support, do not result in lost TQ, while still improving HP.
Thats what lloydz advertises for the torque tubes. They're beez knees. Piggy backs are good if u got a good tune on it. Nothing wrong with them

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice curve, i bet that thing pulls like a train all the way to the red light.
Did you just tune only or add parts from previously and do you have any before numbers?

Looks like your not falling off to hard at the end yet. Have you considered raising the rev limiter to give you some cushion on the over-rev?
This is the first time it was on the dyno. I had a VFC3 on before with a mail order tune from Lloyd. It was good but not this good. Stock it made 83/97.

It pulls Crazy hard in the mid range now. Makes 5th gear much more usable when around town.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
This is the first time it was on the dyno. I had a VFC3 on before with a mail order tune from Lloyd. It was good but not this good. Stock it made 83/97.

It pulls Crazy hard in the mid range now. Makes 5th gear much more usable when around town.
;my what a difference those 6 cubes make 10 more horse over a well breathing 100 , similar torque that stays up a bit longer with the cubes. Interesting...

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Thats what lloydz advertises for the torque tubes. They're beez knees. Piggy backs are good if u got a good tune on it. Nothing wrong with them
I see in yr sig. that youve got Burleigh Bars too, any pix of yr bike on here, sounds nice n strong with them cams I bet too.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
formulaic

Cubes definitely help- especially the TQ, but I wonder about the effect of the cats too, Basani must be catless, right?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I see in yr sig. that youve got Burleigh Bars too, any pix of yr bike on here, sounds nice n strong with them cams I bet too.
I posted pics somewhere on here. Either in the hammer section or pic section. I love em. It was a pain to get them from australia with the international transaction and all... but for the most part it worked out. the lloydz cams sound great and make good power. Very happy with the way my betty rides and the performance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts