1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
.495 cams? Stock pistons and displacement?

The shape of the curves in typical RPW slash. Flat until close to 3000 rpm. Those are some impressive numbers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not 100% on the cams. They were installed by the first owner. He just said andrews. im thinking 438s tho. Stock pistons, 100 cu.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, Its a big difference to have it dyno tuned. Half Crazy said it would be night and day. he was right. So much more responsive and snappy. plus just runs smoother. Probly the only SMART thing I spent money on . LOL

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Not 100% on the cams. They were installed by the first owner. He just said andrews. im thinking 438s tho. Stock pistons, 100 cu.
104/111 from such simple/minor mods, basically a stock engine w/cams, is outstanding.

Yea, Its a big difference to have it dyno tuned. Half Crazy said it would be night and day. he was right. So much more responsive and snappy. plus just runs smoother. Probly the only SMART thing I spent money on . LOL
The money you save in fuel alone will eventually pay for the dyno tune... How much did your mileage improve?

·
Registered
690 Posts
I think I just saw you on fuel moto's facebook page, right ?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not sure on fuel mileage yet. I just got it done last night.

And Yea , thats my mug shot on there facebook.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I called the original owner of the bike today. he said there andrews cams. then said at the time he got them there were only 2 different ones made for the bike. one for more street and one for more mods. I looked up info for them. looks like the 438 and 460 were the only ones. i would bet its the 438 from what he said.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts