Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some good suggestions for GPS mounts. Ness black flyback bars. Dont want to mung them all up if possible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Kingpin mount for TourTech GPS?

Anyone have some good suggestions for GPS mounts. Ness black flyback bars. Dont want to mung them all up if possible.
Guess you didn't get any answers. Anyone know what mount I can use for the Victory/Garmin Tourtech GPS on a Kingpin? Trying NOT to have to spend more for the powerbar and mount than the GPS will cost me....IOW....NOT the Victory....but perhaps a generic brand?

Thanks,
Walt:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought mine from MountGuys.com. They have mounts for all differnt GPS'. Mine is a Magellan Maestro 4250. Easy to mount and is sturdy. I forget how much I paid, but the price was reasonable.

Now I only have to get power to it... until then I only run it on batteries.

I hope this helps,
Jim

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I just made a new mount this week at work.I have a tourtech also.
I had the mount dilemma too. i bought a Ram mount and it came with the cradle and the swivels and a short harness for $100.But it didn't come with any thing to mount it to the bike.
I also needed a power outlet so I looked at Powerlet and they had a
chrome clamp with a power socket that would also accept the ball mount for the GPS. However they wanted $139 for the clamp.
I thought, " I can make something for less".I guess I'm kind of cheap, lol. I also didn't want it on the bars.
So I bought just an outlet with the wiring for it for $39. Then I drew up a bracket in Mastercam and took it to work. I had the bracket laser cut out of 11 gauge stainless and had it bent on the press brake.
I did have to drill and tap two holes in my upper triple tree, but I now have the mount where I like it and it works well for me.
i'll try and post pics.
Btw, I did have a couple extra brackets made. So if this will work for you. I can probably make you a deal on one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts