Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, people! I'm located in Conway, near Myrtle Beach. Let me know who else is in the area.

·
12,970 Posts
Seven of us used to come down for the rally till the city conceal turned to pricks. Now they have no money and want us back at inflated prices. I under stand that the other rally was the bad one.
Now we go to Az for a week and have just as much fun.
Love the beauty off your area. Mullen's is nice there was a bed and breakfast I for get where but that had buttermilk pie and I will give you my right arm if you can stop at one peace.

·
12,970 Posts
Seven of us used to come down for the rally till the city conceal turned to pricks. Now they have no money and want us back at inflated prices. I under stand that the other rally was the bad one.
Love the beauty off your area. Mullen's is nice there was a bed and breakfast I for get where but that had buttermilk pie and I will give you my right arm if you can stop at one peace.
If any of you have a wife that bakes please please have her make a pie for you it will blow you away.

·
Registered
261 Posts
If any of you have a wife that bakes please please have her make a pie for you it will blow you away.
Hate to say that you did what they wanted you to. If every one thought the opposite, and showed up in force, despite there assinine attitude, it would be awesome!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hello from Surfside Beach. Anyone going to the Fall Rally this year.

·
Registered
261 Posts
thumb up I'll be around! Look for the Nuclear Orange XC

·
Registered
136 Posts
only49, I'm also there at SBB all the time. @Steve, was at Coastal today and saw your new ride, see ya'll around.

·
Registered
261 Posts
only49, I'm also there at SBB all the time. @Steve, was at Coastal today and saw your new ride, see ya'll around.
We should make arrangements to meet somewhere at a given time so we can take a "Victory" ride around the strand!

Steve

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey steve, sorry not to get back to ya'll but hard to figure out this site. Maybe we can get together during bike week this fall. Not sure if Coastal Victory is having anything.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Hello from Surfside Beach. Anyone going to the Fall Rally this year.
I am planning on coming and will try to bring a couple more Victory's with me. Still working on the details.

·
Registered
136 Posts
ndabunka, let us know and maybe we can all meet at Coastal Victory in Murrels Inlet where everything is happening.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Demo Truck

Coastal Victory will have the demo truck there on Friday and Saturday, I cant wait to test out the Boardwalk. Plus, they will have Pure Victory Polishes there detailing bikes and the KMC Dyno boys will be back tuning and installing Lloydz performance parts. thumb up

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I bought one of the Lloyds Filters from Coastal when I was down there for the annual World Amateur Golf tournament. Just have not had the time to put it on the bike. It may make sense for me to just bring it with me that week and have them throw it on the bike for me.

I'd like to get a before & after dyno as well so maybe I can get get that done at the same time. I've already booked the condo so logistics of who else can join me for the ride down from Charlotte are the only outstanding details

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sounds good, lets us know when you are coming, maybe we can all get together.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I'll be in town Thursday through Saturday. I'll probably be @ Coastal for a few hours on Thursday to get my air filter installed probably around 3pm as there is a Poker Run Thursday morning that (I think) my buddy wants to do that day as well. Hope to see you all!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Not sure where I'll be on Thursday but will try to be a Coastal at 3 pm.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Sorry I missed you Harry. Cleared out my PM's as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts