Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's the deal. I'm a sucker for "pinup girl" style artwork. I'm really diggin' the decal that goes on the side cover of the red/white Jackpot.

I've crossed reference the entire side cover part number with Don Wood and they don't have a price yet. I'm assuming too soon for now. So, does anyone here know where I could purchase the actual graphic or maybe the side cover with graphic on it? I know it's a strange question.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That be the one! I didn't know it was on the '11. I first saw it at the dealer here that was listed as a '12 and was red/white. But I like the black/white much better.

If I had my way I'd have Betty Page slapped on the side of my tank.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
That be the one! I didn't know it was on the '11. I first saw it at the dealer here that was listed as a '12 and was red/white. But I like the black/white much better.

Pretty much any artist could paint that for you. I don't think you can buy the graphic itself from Victory unless you had a dealer "say" that they needed it to fix a damaged Jackpot.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've got the '12 with that graphic, she is pretty sweet.
I would think that you could buy a cover or graphic from a dealer. Or just get a good picture and have a graphics shop print it up.

·
Registered
188 Posts

A good shop could do Betty for you. Here's an example that my buddy did.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
http://www.squidoo.com/pin-up-girls-of-world-war-ii-paper-dolls or why not pick one of these and do your own war plane design.. or these do a search you can find all kinds of pin-ups.http://www.stickerchick.com/products/Isla_Sticker_6-40-0.html
Holy crap Gibson. Paydirt right there bro. Thanks for those links, they give me a lot of ideas to run with. Now I just need to find a shop around here that would do the transposing from paper to metal.

Thanks again! thumb upthumb up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts