Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JUst wondering if there are any good, are they sturdy. Im looking for the passenger backrest for my Mustang seat.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
I had one on my Vulcan Nomad and I thought it worked well. A few guys on the forums claimed they bent theirs but they must have really been pushing hard on them. In my opinion, it's a good reasonably priced option, maybe not quite as good as some of the other, pricier options available. I assume there are other options. I'm still on the fence whether or not I want/need a driver's backrest on my Victory.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I bought one for my M109 and I was not impressed with it. The quality of the upholstery is backyard mechanic style. The bracket was decent, but bendable and not as precise as some of the other pieces out there. Basically with this piece it is a "get what you paid for" scenario. I hope that helps you.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I never had one but have seen one on another guys vegas. Looked very cheap and flimsy. No where near the quality of the victory backrest I had on my vegas.

·
Registered
355 Posts
by reading the reviews seems to be a good unit. I assume it comes with everything needed for the cross bikes.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've got one but eventually went a Utopia.

Nothing wrong the grasshopper I just wanted something larger with more adjust-ability.

Cosmetically not as pretty as some of the other brands but not a china import either.

So I wasn't disappointed but wasn't as happy with it as I wanted to be.

I'll let it go for a good price if anyone with a Cross bike wants to try the Grasshopper brand.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I agree with many it is not the best on the market but worth the price I paid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts