Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friday, I picked up a few items at the local beverage dealer. As I was leaving and still in the parking lot I made a slight right turn with a little throttle and the back end slid out. Somehow I was able to ride out of it without going down, but it scared the crap out of me! I went back and the concrete was smooth and dry, but slicker than a used Harley salesman. The concrete was dark colored so I figured someone spilled something a while ago that did something to the concrete. I will avoid this spot in the future, and toss the drawers I was wearing.

·
Premium Member
6,075 Posts
"" beverage dealer ""
Ha ha ha glorious mate glorious ha ha ha

Lucky you kept it upright ...

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I actually quite enjoy drifting... I drift my XC whenever I get the chance around a curve or coming out of low speed turn. I used to be able to drift my old Highball all the way to third gear. I really enjoy stopping at the beverage dealer... All in all sounds like a great time!

·
13,003 Posts
so how is your tire. Ya Ya you think its good but have you gotten down and really looked at it. How much air in tire.
Guess you were at the right angle and right throttle and it happened.
Just goes to show in a blink of a eye anything can happen
Glade you're fine

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was the first thing i checked when I got home...tire pressure was dead on and the tire only has about 3300 miles.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I actually quite enjoy drifting... I drift my XC whenever I get the chance around a curve or coming out of low speed turn. I used to be able to drift my old Highball all the way to third gear. I really enjoy stopping at the beverage dealer... All in all sounds like a great time!

I've started doing this some too...it is fun .

·
Registered
199 Posts
As I was leaving and still in the parking lot I made a slight right turn with a little throttle and the back end slid out. I will avoid this spot in the future.
Sounds like you found the honey hole. Quick go back and ask for the security footage!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts