Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a 21" Wheel, 2 Rotors, and Tire, mounted with Dyna beads, from Wana-Ryd. All for $1849 shipped. Best deal that I've found so far. The 23" Wheel kit is $2299. Called them and they are some great people to deal with. They are just getting into the Victory scene but are really excited about being able to offer products for our bikes. Here's a link to their Ebay listings. Check them out and give them a call if you have any questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Imperial-Eclipse-21-Front-Wheel-Tire-Dual-Rotors-09-Up-Victory-XR-XC-Cruiser-/360818686967?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5402783bf7&vxp=mtr

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Yep they're a great vendor to deal with. Although I did my 23"
wheel, rotors, tire n Dyna beads for 1700. All off eBay direct fron Ness. I just gotta put it together.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted matching rotors so I went that route. Without the rotors the cost is around $600 less for both the 21" and 23". Besides, while Witch Doctor has some great products, I have almost everything made by him on my bike, I wanted a different style wheel. Something that not many XC's will have.

T

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
I wanted matching rotors so I went that route. Without the rotors the cost is around $600 less for both the 21" and 23". Besides, while Witch Doctor has some great products, I have almost everything made by him on my bike, I wanted a different style wheel. Something that not many XC's will have.

T
Do they drill for Victory stock rotors at no additional cost?

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Vic ABS Brakes

Code:
NOTE: Not compatible with Victory ABS systems.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Just need a tone ring for abs brakes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts