Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the Vicbaggers website looking for a different set of exhaust tips (after hearing they are only $99), and noticed the sale page. This looks like a great deal.
http://shop.vicbaggers.com/products/vicbaggers-sale-items
If you don't need everything you could probably find someone to split it with. I have most of the parts already purchased seperately :-(

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Wow.....that's an amazing deal. I'm very temped to jump on this.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Just like I twisted his arm to buy the LED headlight, yes? :D :D
Yes , just like that ... I don't know if its the picture or what but it just looks too Blingy for me ....

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
The pressure from brogg and mags was too much LOL....I pulled the trigger thumb up
I've been wanting a clutch arm, cam tensioner nut and switch covers...So here was an opportunity laid before me to get those and a matched the look. This deal was too good to pass up. Once spread out on the bike I don't think the parts are going to look to "blingy" at all.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I put all the parts on tonight....they pulled the bike together, not gawdy or blingy at all. Not something I ever thought about but I especially like clutch feel with the EZ pull clutch arm cover installed.

I wish I could have some pics to share, but they'll have to wait.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Pics, man. Pics!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Make sure your clutch is adjusted properly so you don't fry it with the easy pull .... Cant wait to see your pics , or better yet in person .cheers

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Make sure your clutch is adjusted properly so you don't fry it with the easy pull
I did my usual adjustment.....as soon as I put the bike in gear I knew it wasn't right, so I stopped and re did the adjustment.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks GREAT! I really like that primary cover on the blacked out bikes. Doesn't do it for me on my chrome.
Did you get the clutch where you where it works well? I got one from them, and it makes a WORLD of difference. I will keep it in the "sweet spot"
I am going to an Orthopaedic surgeon tomorrow for possible elbow surgery. Couldn't ride without the EZ pull due to pain and loss of grip strength.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Looks GREAT! I really like that primary cover on the blacked out bikes. Doesn't do it for me on my chrome.
Did you get the clutch where you where it works well? I got one from them, and it makes a WORLD of difference. I will keep it in the "sweet spot"
I am going to an Orthopaedic surgeon tomorrow for possible elbow surgery. Couldn't ride without the EZ pull due to pain and loss of grip strength.
Thanks, I just had to put a little more adjustment on the cable than I'm used too, but its fine. Good luck with your surgery.

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Dang Pain! Lookin' good man. Nice contrast cut theme that brings it all together.

I had to do it the expensive way back when finding this and that Very glad to see this packaged kit is available now.

Yep. Very nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts