Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new Magnum from Honda East in Maumee,Ohio. This was a pleasurable experience, they made it easy gave me a fair trade in price, and a good price on the new machine. They were very patient with me because they probably figured it 20 different ways with add ons and such. They are an hour from my house, the dealer in town did not come close to the deal they made me. Well we hear enough of bad dealer experiences just thought I would post a good one.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Good to hear you had a good experience! "Good" and "motorcycle dealership" are not two words that go together in my neck of the woods.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I got my new Magnum from Honda East in Maumee,Ohio. This was a pleasurable experience, they made it easy gave me a fair trade in price, and a good price on the new machine. They were very patient with me because they probably figured it 20 different ways with add ons and such. They are an hour from my house, the dealer in town did not come close to the deal they made me. Well we hear enough of bad dealer experiences just thought I would post a good one.
Great to hear. I too have had multiple great dealings with them.

👍 THOM 👍 sent from my portable brain toaster

1 - 3 of 3 Posts