Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
13,177 Posts
Not a bad lift but check all bolts and nuts for being tight even add lock tight to "all" of them.
The vice thats on there is not worth the money there are better ones to be had.

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. This is definitely a low end lift and not recommended for professional daily use but for us shade tree mechs it should be adequate for those several times a year jobs we do or to just save on an aging back.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have that Lift and it saves my back. The highball just fits. I changed the front wheel vice with a roll in / self locking wheel chock because I tend to load and work on my bike solo. I fabbed an adapter out of flat bar stock rather than drilling new holed and weakening the platform.

The most important thing to remember is to left the lift do the lifting and then put the locking bar in and release the pressure to give the jack and seals a break. It will last a lot longer that way. You can even tip it on to its side and rest it against a wall if you're not use it and need more floor space.

·
Registered
209 Posts
For a low end lift, it does a decent job. I put 2 eye bolts in the front corners so the bike can be strapped down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts