Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Victory riders in the Triad (Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem) area of North Carolina? I enjoy riding with my H-D riding buddies but really would like to ride with some fellow VICTORY owners!

Who's interested in a Victory ride?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Near you

I am about 40 minutes from Thomasville living north of Charlotte just a few miles off exit 52 on I-85. Have not yet put together a ride but have a few friends around here as well as a buddy in Raliegh who rides a Stratoliner. Send me a PM and I'll copy you on a September ride to the Blueridge so that you can join us. Should be about 4 or 5 Victory's and 2 or 3 other bikes (1 RGC & the Strat + a Yammy or two).

Jay

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jay,

Thanks for the offer! PM sent.

I ride about 5,000 miles a year and I think I have only seen 3 Victory's in the last 4 years I've been riding in this area. I'm sure more are around but just not traveling in the same circles I am.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I could be up for some riden, maybe not right this min, (35 and rain) haha, but i head up to the parkway every Sunday usually, but im pretty flexible on riden, shoot me a pm and we can hook up.... Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts