Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I have been cruising the forum for sometime but have not posted. I have been craving a high ball for over a year now but just have not been able to do it financially just yet, bought a house last year.

Anyways I am riding a 2010 Vulcan 900 Custom as of right now. I bought this bike to get used to riding, never rode anything before taking a safety course here in CA back in 2012. Now I am wishing I had a 6th gear.

I really love the high ball, I got to demo ride one a few weeks back and loved it. If my Vulcan sells I will be a proud owner of a Vic soon. I have a couple friends who own harleys and will do nothing but talk smack about a Vic, but from what I have read on here there is no downside except the sound of the bike LOL

Thanks for the all the posts and input helping me to make a decision. I look forward to posting more.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Bully for you, choosing a motorcycle instead of a lifestyle. There's a lot to like about Victorys of any stripe and most of the H-D indoctrinated know that too. The only drawback of owning a Vic is, wherever you go, people want to talk about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts