Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im recently the owner of a new, never registered, 2011 Victory Hammer S. I have left the realm of sport bikes after 20 years and took on a cruiser with a sport look/feel.
Hoping to enjoy this forum and gain Vic knowledge and maybe make a few friends along the way. Thanks for having me.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. Where'd ya find a new 4 year old Hammer? Inquiring minds want to know. There's a ton of Vic wisdom available in this forum, just for the asking. I suggest you complete your profile and a signature to better help us to help you. A couple more posts and you are one of us, for whatever that's worth.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the terribly late response to this thread...forgotten password and life happening. The Hammer was found where I live here in Colorado at a Victory Dealership that has since been sold. Long story short, I was put into storage and literally forgotten about until a new sales manager was going over inventory and noticed it was unaccounted for. Supposedly it was then discovered and by this time put on the sales floor as brand new and marked down accordingly. Thats when I stumbled onto her.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Sorry for the terribly late response to this thread...forgotten password and life happening. The Hammer was found where I live here in Colorado at a Victory Dealership that has since been sold. Long story short, I was put into storage and literally forgotten about until a new sales manager was going over inventory and noticed it was unaccounted for. Supposedly it was then discovered and by this time put on the sales floor as brand new and marked down accordingly. Thats when I stumbled onto her.
Good one!....welcome!

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Now that is funny.... War hammer... Hope you're gonna stick around

Andre
TaPaTaLk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts