Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders,
Just purchased a 2011 8Ball with Stage 1 exhaust and should get her in about a week. The roads here are getting close to riding. I also own a 2006 RocketIII which I keep down south for touring approx. 30k miles so far and can't get enuff :) Look forward to chat/meeting ya.
Phil cheers
PS Before ya ask.....No, I can not see Russia from my house. But I can see Sarahs house thumb up

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome

Welcome, it is good to see you here, and congrates on your new bike. Those 8-Balls sure are beautiful bikes, and the 106ci engines have to be amazing. I know my 100ci engine puts out incredible power, so I can only imagine the experience of the new Freedom 106.

But, are you sure you can't see Russia from your house? It could be helpful on a resume for a job determining foreign policy...:ltr:

Enjoy your ride!:D

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats, watch out for moose! A guy on another forum already has a Vision he calls deer killer; you probably don't want to join the club...

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts